Bill and I went out for a little Livermulch (I guess I should explain what Livermulch is....it's any kind of liquor that I may be imbibing in at the time. Kind of a take-off of Liebfraumilch (not sure of spelling)....although it probably makes mulch out of your liver too) last night and while sitting in the bar watching the enormous TV on the wall, I thought of Anne.....and no, it wasn't a rhino this time. There was a commercial on about Snuggies.....they showed a whole family sitting around a TV with their Snuggies on. It was hilarious....or maybe I had had a bit too much Livermulch by that time but I did laugh seeing it. They had a website on the screen too but I can't seem to remember it.....
I hope all my blog buddies have a Merry Christmas with loved ones and a Happy, Healthy New Year.
2 comments:
Hi Sissy. Great photo! You do look very happy. Hope you're enjoying the holidays. I am spending mind doing intervals of cleaning and then loafing. It is a very slow process. I'm actually not celebrating the holidays until next week.
Post a Comment