I'm baking Christmas bread today...which isn't very hard as I use frozen bread dough and just add candied cherries after it rises and I roll it out. Bill loves it and I enjoy is toasted with lots of butter.
It sounds like we are in for another round of snow tomorrow....not as much as down south though. Bill left for Fargo this morning so it is very quiet at the cabin.....which I love. Gives me a chance to blog. I hope the roads are good for him.
One thing I don't like about this blog is that is doesn't notify me when I have an entry on my blog from my "followers". Is there some way I can do that?
2 comments:
Hi Jane. Nice picture. Hope you stay toasty over the next round of snow. It sounds like up nort' is going to be spared from the worst of the next round. I know there is a way to get email when comments appear on your blog. It is in your customizing tool bar somewhere perhaps under comments? I know it's there just can't remember exactly how to get to it so if you poke around a bit I bet you'll find it. Your Christmas Bread sounds wonderful. Puts me in the mind to bake today too. I do so love to bake but also love to eat what I bake and never seem to be able to eat a reasonable amount! Enjoy your day.
Aww, your deer photos are so cute! They look very inquisitive. They also look like they have very thick winter coats. Enjoy the snow tomorrow. I plan on wearing my bear disguise and hibernating for the day.
Post a Comment