Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A Get-together With The Issy's



What a fun night it was! Loved getting together with my Issy Gals. I think we need to definitely plan a trip to Graceland in March. Just let me know when we are going.

I noticed that my "way back when" picture does not show up in it's entirety on my fellow bloggers' pages....just the lower half. I fear I have broken the blog. I guess I'll have to remove it and stop living in the past. I have to face the ravages of time and put a more current photo on the blog.....or not. ;-)

I'm really glad to see Gerri doing so well. Let's all get together again soon.

I had a rather sleepless night in MG. Around 11:00 I woke up to noises in the walls! I have had this problem before with voles or mice somehow burrowing into my walls from outside...don't ask me how they do it as I have a concrete base but they must really burrow down into the ground to do it. Anyway, I have some of these high-pitched gadgets that you plug into the wall and it is supposed to make them go away....the high pitched noise is too much for their little ears to handle. I put 3 of them on both sides of the wall and after awhile, I didn't hear the noise anymore. However, I couldn't get back to sleep....maybe these gadgets were too much for my sensitive ears also. I wonder if the earmuffs would have helped. I also wonder if it was the 2 glasses of Livermulch that interfered with my beauty sleep. So, I was up until around 4:30 reading and was able to sleep until 9:00 when Bill called me. I'm a bit draggy today. Hope you all had a good night's sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fine looking group!