Diane and Jim rolled in at Gopher halftime and we had a nice meal while watching the rest of the game. Had a little wine...Diane and I played scrabble and I beat her. I suppose we will play again today so she has the chance of beating me. Here we are on New Year's Eve. We went out to eat across the lake at the Vacationnaire and had a fun time. Diane and I even had an ice cream drink, shared a Brandy Alexander. We came home and were in bed by 10:30. Pretty sad. Today, is a new year and I hope a new direction for our country. Diane is still sleeping at 9:00AM and I know she needs her rest....a good way to start the new year.
Thursday, January 1, 2009
New Year's Eve
Diane and Jim rolled in at Gopher halftime and we had a nice meal while watching the rest of the game. Had a little wine...Diane and I played scrabble and I beat her. I suppose we will play again today so she has the chance of beating me. Here we are on New Year's Eve. We went out to eat across the lake at the Vacationnaire and had a fun time. Diane and I even had an ice cream drink, shared a Brandy Alexander. We came home and were in bed by 10:30. Pretty sad. Today, is a new year and I hope a new direction for our country. Diane is still sleeping at 9:00AM and I know she needs her rest....a good way to start the new year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very nice picture and sounds like a very nice New Year's eve. Ice cream drink also sounds very good. Helps to wash down the LiverMulch : )
Happy New Year! See you soon! Hope you aren't driving today in the impending storm.
Post a Comment