Saturday, January 24, 2009

Update: Reasons to Drink Today


As I was reading my, Reasons to Drink Today, I thought of JB & Gerri who have Mac's. Well, break out the bubbly you two....this is what it says:

January 24, 2009
Have an appletini to celebrate the Apple Macintosh, which first went on sale today in 1984!

And what better way to enjoy your appletini than by watching, "An Evening of Stars Tribute to Patti LaBelle" on WGN tonight. Somehow, I can't imagine the singers that will pay tribute to her trying to sing her songs.....should be interesting. I always enjoy this show.

3 comments:

J Brand said...

Hey, great reason to tip a 'tini of any kind today! thanks for the reason to drink. Can add another reason---no luck with the Billy/Elton tickets : (

Anne said...

Mmm, appletini. Tastes like Jolly Ranchers. I see that you are now sassy.

Janei said...

Yes, I've changed my name again....just felt a little sassy today. Must have been the appletini.