Monday, January 19, 2009

Tom Jones with His Peanut




I know that many people do not care for Tom Jones but I really like his music. He does appear to be rather lecherous onstage with his dancing and women do go crazy for him and throw "things" at him which I think is disgusting (especially if these women are of a certain age....like 60 - but I had to add one of my favorite singers with his peanut (I couldn't figure out how to attach it to him though). As you can see his peanut is rather large and his pants are rather tight so it is a dilemma. Tom was much better looking in the '70's when he had a certain appeal to me and now has obviously had some plastic surgery done which did not turn out well.....but his voice is still great.

I am back from my trip to Wahoo, NE and am still keyed up from the long, stressful drive. The roads were very icy and snow covered in South Dakota so am sitting up catching up on the blogs and trying to get Tom's peanut attached to his body. Oh well, I guess it can wait....tomorrow is another day.

4 comments:

Anne said...

Glad you made it home, safe and sound. Those pants are quite high wasted and tight. His peanut looks lonely sitting there all by itself.

J Brand said...

I too am glad you are home safely. Driving in the winter can be most stressful. I must admit that I kinda heart Tom Jones and also Engelbert Humperdink. I believe that each of them was most fond of tight pants. If you can figure out how to bring Tom and his peanut together, I would be most interested in seeing the results. Have a good MLK day and stay warm up Nort'.

J Brand said...

I tried to post a comment and it disappeared maybe it went through? Anyway, glad you are home safely!

Anonymous said...

Remember when we saw him in Vegas?
He still has his voice, but not so sure on his looks. Oh well, it happens to all of us. It is a shame that people spend so much money on plastic surgery and it turns out badly.
by the way, when I post a comment, it asks me to select profile..which one am I suppose to select, google? anonymous? name/URL? Open ID?
HELP!!

dd