How fun! I can't wait to go in person---think of the movies we'll be able to make from that trip. isn't movie making fun and addicting too? Keep up the good work you have progressed quite far since, ummm, yesterday : ) I bet Prissy will LOVE this one...Is this one of your CDs that you added to your computer?
Hey, I read you saw New in town on Anne's blog. Harry is a hunk huh? We visited the Sculpture Garden what a gorgeous day for it and also saw movie Waltzing with Bashir...ummm...depresssing : ( But the weather made up for that. Happy Weekend!
4 comments:
How fun! I can't wait to go in person---think of the movies we'll be able to make from that trip. isn't movie making fun and addicting too?
Keep up the good work you have progressed quite far since, ummm, yesterday : ) I bet Prissy will LOVE this one...Is this one of your CDs that you added to your computer?
Loved it! Nice way to finish off the work week!
Prissy
Great job on this!
Hey, I read you saw New in town on Anne's blog. Harry is a hunk huh? We visited the Sculpture Garden what a gorgeous day for it and also saw movie Waltzing with Bashir...ummm...depresssing : ( But the weather made up for that. Happy Weekend!
Post a Comment