Saturday, February 21, 2009

Bob


In 1960, before "Blowin’in the Wind," Bob Dylan was paid $50 for playing the harmonica on a Harry Belafonte album.

2 comments:

J Brand said...

huh, a little know bob dylan factoid!
Sorry you had problems with blogs. I was not on this a.m. and did not have trouble getting on now perhaps there was something wrong with blogger earlier.

No worries about Kay's I did get an email back from her and so all is well. I'm bringing a box of sangria, plastic cups and chips and salsa.

Kay is going to have cake and more wine. Sounds healthy, huh?

Looking forward to tomorrow! I hope Diane is feeling better and maybe she was just exhausted from vacation and work and all.

J Brand said...

You just reminded me that I gotta request some Harry Belafonte music from the library! More for my ITunes collection!