Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Quest for the Mexican Elvis

I forgot to add Sissy and Prissy in the Credits....but we were there....searching and searching.

4 comments:

J Brand said...

this is a good one. did you bring any squeezito home? Or pack that cute MExican elvis in the carryon? looks like lots of fun and so now that you have found the mexican elvis does that mean the hunt is over?

Janei said...

My search will never be over as long as I am still able to get around...maybe we can continue the search on the way to Graceland??

Anne said...

Fun fun fun! Loved it. Glad to see the crazy doggy included again. So, what exactly is Squeezito? A spicy ketchup or something?

Janei said...

Squeezito is a spicy ketchup although I like to think it's my very own main squeeze, Bill.

Crazy doggie is quite the movie star these days....more of a diva.