Here is a little video I did one night (sorry the resolution is so bad and it was really too late to do this but it is what it is).
We enjoyed ourselves and ate very well, got some sun and went on a dinner cruise. I'll be posting more pictures another day but thought I'd get this one on the blog while I'm still awake. I didn't sleep well last night so am not getting much done today. Will do more later.
4 comments:
i loved your movie esp. the part where you turned the camera on yourself. Very sweet. Looks like a most relaxing and wonderful evening with authentic music and food and all. Glad you are back safely. Hope you are getting some rest now.
Thanks, JB. It is rather dark though. It was an outdoor restaurant and they had lights all over the trees and lanterns....very nice. Not getting any rest today though. Can't sleep and don't know why.
Love the video! It almost felt like I was there. Looks like a fun evening. I too hope you're getting some rest now.
Ole!
Post a Comment