Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Just Like Pulling Teeth!


Well, the day started out good but then I went to the dentist. Seems that I need some major cleaning done and it's going to take two visits to do it in and a whopper of a bill afterward since we don't carry dental insurance. Great! Just what I wanted to hear as I sit eating chocolate and peeps. No, I think a lot of my problem stems from not having fluoride in our water up in the nort' woods. I guess I should use toothpicks more often....or something. I suppose this picture shows what I could look like if I don't shape up and start brushing 4 times a day and flossing after every meal. Be forewarned people. I know Prissy is going to love me putting this on the blog....it was a joke on our husbands which they didn't seem to think was too funny.....

2 comments:

Anne said...

Those are quite the teeth there. You had better stop eating those peeps;) Sorry to hear about the whopping dental bill.

Anonymous said...

Dear Sissy,
You are in trouble now!
Was this picture before or after our orthodontist visits?
Sure hope these blog posts stay within our close knit group...