hope you feel better and better as day goes on and that you have some relief that the teeth are all done now---once you feel better, that is! It is a gloomy day indeed. good for recovering from teeth torture.
Get well soon, Sissy's teeth! It has been almost 24 hours since you posted, so maybe they're feeling better already. I haven't opened my shades yet, but I think I see sun coming through the cracks, so it doesn't seem to be so gloomy today. Hope you and your teeth have a good day.
2 comments:
hope you feel better and better as day goes on and that you have some relief that the teeth are all done now---once you feel better, that is! It is a gloomy day indeed. good for recovering from teeth torture.
Get well soon, Sissy's teeth! It has been almost 24 hours since you posted, so maybe they're feeling better already. I haven't opened my shades yet, but I think I see sun coming through the cracks, so it doesn't seem to be so gloomy today. Hope you and your teeth have a good day.
Post a Comment