Thursday, July 30, 2009

Just Watching the Storm Clouds Float by Without a Drop of Rain


Why oh why doesn't it rain? Note the anvil cloud in the top picture. I love a good cloud!

3 comments:

J Brand said...

Nice pictures and yes, yes, so frustrating to be so close to rain and yet...nothing....
i miss rain and i miss thunderstorms. oh woe (and dry) is us....

Anne said...

I feel your pain. I heart rain and when we have sunny day after sunny day, I feel like I'm being shafted weather-wise. Come on mother nature, send us a crashingly loud thunderstorm with lots of rain. Please!!!

Oh, one more thing, I'm wondering why your profile picture seems to have disappeared from mine and jb's followers list? Something strange is going on...

Ruby said...

Yes, this has been the year of all hat and no cattle when it comes to rain clouds!

Very fine pix indeed!