I had a nice time at the Fair last night. It was a mild evening and I really enjoyed listening to Abbamania at the Leinie Bandshell. They are there tonight too if anyone is going....it is well worth seeing. I ate a lot again....hey, what's the Fair for if you can't pig out?? Went through the Horticulture Bldg. and the Colliseum and saw some horses jump over fences...is that Steeple Chase? I was really impressed with how they fixed up the International Bazaar and put new bathrooms right next door. They have made a lot of improvements to the buildings out there. It looked good. I think taking the bus out to the Fair from Maple Grove is the best way to get there...no stress (unless you live right across the street). ;-)Friday, August 28, 2009
Night at the Fair
I had a nice time at the Fair last night. It was a mild evening and I really enjoyed listening to Abbamania at the Leinie Bandshell. They are there tonight too if anyone is going....it is well worth seeing. I ate a lot again....hey, what's the Fair for if you can't pig out?? Went through the Horticulture Bldg. and the Colliseum and saw some horses jump over fences...is that Steeple Chase? I was really impressed with how they fixed up the International Bazaar and put new bathrooms right next door. They have made a lot of improvements to the buildings out there. It looked good. I think taking the bus out to the Fair from Maple Grove is the best way to get there...no stress (unless you live right across the street). ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My, you've been busy here since I last visited! Sounds like you had a good time at the fair. And I would have to agree with you, taking the bus to the fair makes it so easy and painless. Love the old photos that you posted!
Post a Comment