Just some rambling thoughts from Up North.
yay for fall! It was nice and cool this morning although it got a bit warm today for me I'll take the drier air and the cool mornings! Hope you enjoyed your fall day. Is that pic from up north?
Love the photo! I too thought it got a bit too warm this afternoon, but the morning was lovely.
Up north here winter is in the air! Im love it though. better than hot anyday!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
yay for fall! It was nice and cool this morning although it got a bit warm today for me I'll take the drier air and the cool mornings! Hope you enjoyed your fall day. Is that pic from up north?
Love the photo! I too thought it got a bit too warm this afternoon, but the morning was lovely.
Up north here winter is in the air! Im love it though. better than hot anyday!
Post a Comment