Just got home from have a lovely birthday brunch at Biaggi's. Had the butternut squash-filled ravioli...it was delicious. The kids were looking great. I'll post a picture of the family. Went over to Trader Joe's afterward and browsed the aisles. It is always busy in there. Then, drove over to see Prissy's newly painted bedroom. Very pretty ash lilac color. I need to get some color in my rooms. We painted the kitchen a pretty shade of yellow awhile back but I can't tackle these high walls myself...may just have to hire Prissy's painter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Glad you had a nice bday meal and a nice trip back in time with MTM play. It is good to have fun and also to travel back in time to do so and/or to have food involved is so wonderful too. Trader Joe's is a great store. I love it and need to take a trip there soon. I need green beans. They have the best frozen green beans. And I always like to see what the sample food is. I heart their samples too. Well, guess I best mosey back to my work in the tinymoviestudio--terribly behind schedule on my current production. No excuses other than laziness and it's too hot.
p.s. happy bday to your grandkids too : )
Glad you had a good birthday meal. The butternut squash filled ravioli sounds yummy. Very nice photo.
Post a Comment