Hey there, I love the last pictures of the full moon at night over the lake. Should print and frame that one. While you are at it, there are a couple pictures of yours truly that you could delete if you were truly a good sister.
Very nice photos and as jb already said the video was nice and easy to watch. I enjoyed it very much. That white peacock was certainly beautiful. Where did you see him?
4 comments:
these are very nice pictures and it was nice and easy to watch and enjoy. i heart it. very nice. it's good to take it nice and easy. i am for it : )
Hope your Saturday is filled with nice and easy and pleasant thoughts and things and times.
Hey there, I love the last pictures of the full moon at night over the lake. Should print and frame that one. While you are at it, there are a couple pictures of yours truly that you could delete if you were truly a good sister.
I'm not sure which ones you are talking about.
Very nice photos and as jb already said the video was nice and easy to watch. I enjoyed it very much. That white peacock was certainly beautiful. Where did you see him?
Post a Comment