What a gorgeous day it is today...thank you, Lord! I'm looking forward to visiting with Gerri and Marcie later today. We will pick up some dessert before heading over there. Something chocolate I think.
Diane and I are thinking of going to the movie, "Couples Retreat" first. It's supposed to be pretty funny and I like Vince Vaughan so why not go.
Just finished vacuuming...which I love doing...not. That vacuum weighs a ton and I'm always stepping on the cord. I need a lightweight vacuum in my old age. Anybody have any suggestions?
I hope everyone else is enjoying this lovely day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oreck Xcel (or however you spell it).
I like the bird picture from North Dakota. Rob and I come from hunting families and I know this is a big time of year for your honey.
How do you cook venison?
I am very behind on the blogs, but wanted to say hello, and oh that Santa!
Love the picture of you smiling at the piano. my favorite of you!
Post a Comment