Hi Blog Buddies,
I'm sitting in the waiting room while Bill is in having an ultrasound. Things really do run smoothly down here. He has already had a couple of other tests this morning. Will be glad to find out what the doctor says on Friday when we talk to him.
Sad to hear about my niece having depression again but am glad she is in the hospital getting good care. Wish I was closer to visit her.
Take care,
Jane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Waiting rooms are not fun. I'm glad you have your computer to keep you company. I hope all goes well with the tests.
Hope all is still going well as can be expected given where and what you are up to. You are both likely in very good hands there at Mayo. Thanks for the update. Take good care of yourself--even though you are not the patient : )
Post a Comment