Monday, November 9, 2009

A Walk Through the Conservatory - Feeling Groovy

Here is the last of my mini-series from our weekend with JB. What a fun time we had looking at the beautiful flowers. Enjoy! If you aren't able to open the video within the email alert, click on Sassy Sissy's Blog link at the bottom of the email and it will take you to my blog....you should be able to see it there.

2 comments:

J Brand said...

very nice, very nice, it is a beautiful place. i heart como conservatory and am so thankful to have it near by and even more thankful in January : )

I enjoyed the miniseries very much. Great work. good music. nice pictures and a very talented group of actors you had to work with---you even managed quite the performance from that sloth!

Anne said...

Another very enjoyable video and I'm feeling groovy now, having just watched it. I've never been to the como conservatory, but it looks to be a very lovely place.