Monday, December 14, 2009

Pictures on our Trip to Wahoo and Back

As the song says, Where you lead I will follow, so I went on a wild goose chase ;-) to Sisseton, SD with Bill in search of geese. You may ask, why? Well, even though Bill has many wild geese in the freezer, he likes to eat tame geese as well. We went about 15 miles out of our way to find this place but finally did and he bought 2 frozen geese while I took pictures of alot of goose egg art. Byerly's wants almost $100 for one goose! They must have had 150 eggs to look at. Some were quite intricate and pretty. We also drove through a quaint little Swedish town, Oakland which is the Swedish capital of NE.

1 comment:

J Brand said...

whoa lots of egg art there fer sher! Nice, indeed, very nice egg collection. Sounds like interesting things lie along the road to Wahoo and you certainly did discover some of them for sure! And frozen geese too : ) that's a bonus!