We took a tour of the Alexander Ramsey House this morning which was very enjoyable. The house is beautiful inside and the woodwork looks so rich and polished. We were treated to hot apple cider and cookies and they had a pianist playing the piano. Unfortunately, we couldn't take pictures inside the Ramsey House. Then we decided to eat at W.A. Frost and had the most delicious soup, salad and bread (the drinks were pretty good also).;-) The decorations were lovely and the fireplace nice and warm. Loved it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I really enjoyed our tour, food, company and of course the happy holidays beverage. Thanks for including me in this very festive and fun event. I really enjoyed myself! Thanks too for the gift. I am going to use both of them on Christmas Eve and Christmas.
Hope the weather does not interfere with your holiday plans and no matter what the weather, do stay safe, warm, well fed and have a happy, merry and blessed Christmas.
Post a Comment