Hi,
We are enjoying our stay south of the border and hope your weather has warmed up since we left.
Today we are celebrating our 28th wedding anniversary and going out to eat tonight at a lovely restaurant by the water. It has been a little cool in the evenings but they offer you Mexican blankets to wear so that's a good thing.
Bill caught a chest cold and sinus infection so could be feeling better...hope it goes away soon. We laid by the pool yesterday soaking up the sun and Bill went in the jacuzzi which he said felt good. May have to try that today.
Wish I could attach pictures to my post but Bill's computer is different than mine and I can't select the pictures off of my camera....I would have to upload all 1,400 of them! It will have to wait till I get back home.
The maid is coming soon so I better get presentable!
Adios,
Amigas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary hope you have a wonderful day, a good dinner and a great celebration of 28 years. Hope Bill feels better no fun to be sick--esp. on vacation.
Happy Warm weather to you! The weather is nice here too---well if you call 35 and sunny nice ; )
I will look forward to seeing your pictures upon your return...1400 only : )
Happy Anniversary! And what a great place to be celebrating your anniversary, away from the cold (still cold, even though it feels balmy compared to how it has been)and snow. Hope you have a fun celebration.
Hope your celebration was good. Happy Day after your anniversary! Looking to be another sunny warm one here in MN--highs in the 30s---I guess "warm" is place dependent. Happy Sunday. Adios
Post a Comment