Thursday, January 7, 2010

Yesterday

I'm a day behind in my blogging but wanted to say that I had a most enjoyable afternoon yesterday with Joan and Marcie. We ate at Panera - they have the best soup and sandwiches - where we had time to sit and chat and we almost forgot about going to the movie! I really enjoyed the movie, Did You Hear About the Morgans?. There were a lot of laugh-out-loud moments and Hugh Grant was very good in it. Too bad the critics gave it such bad reviews.

Today, I'm content to sit inside and look at the blowing snow (horizontal) and listen to the wind rattle the windows. I should be packing right now but it's something I put off as long as I can. I've gotten through the dreaded "trying things on" already but I did eat well the last few days so maybe I should go through that again. Yuk!

3 comments:

J Brand said...

Hey Jane, I surely did enjoy our time out yesterday too. very fun day and I hearted the movie very much. bah hum bug on the critics--they can be so, well, critical!

J Brand said...

Good luck with your ongoing packing problem. i feel your pain.

Anne said...

Glad you had a fun get together with good friends. Mmm, soup and sandwiches. I wish I had some of that right now. Should I be firm and commanding and tell you to get packing?