Ah yes, after washing sheets and clothes I thought I'd reward myself with some chocolate chip cookies. They were warm and gooey and just what I needed to keep going today. Don't you just love the smell (and the taste) of chocolate chip cookies right out of the oven? Nothing too exciting happening today other than the siding guy coming by to replace one of the pieces of siding that had fallen off (must have been from the wind). He was going to glue it back on until I told him it had cracked so he will be back with another piece sometime this week....there, wasn't that an exciting piece of news??? Well, it's off to wash some more clothes....and eat more cookies.....such a fun day. :-( Hmmmm, for some reason the picture of my cookies didn't upload. Believe me, they were good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Mmmm, chocolate chip cookies. Can I have some?:) As for the picture, there seems to be some issues with blogger and images at the moment. Some of mine have disappeared. That seems to happen every now and then.
i want cookies too! And I still want pizza. Did not get that pizza craving from Saturday taken care of yet and now I have to add cc cookies to the list. Hope your laundering is going well and your siding gets taken care of promptly! Happy Monday. Me want cookies!
Do you think there will be any chocolate chip cookies left by Thursday???!!! hint,hint.
Post a Comment