Thursday, March 11, 2010

Joan's Birthday Party (A Little Early)

Last night we got together to celebrate Joan's birthday and had a great time visiting and laughing. Here is a tiny movie I put together of our fun times together. Thanks for being my friend, Joan. :-)

3 comments:

Anne said...

Such a fun time, I see. I enjoyed the video.

J Brand said...

aww jane thanks for yet another wonderful birthday gift---a movie starring me : )

Thanks for taking pictures to help us all remember the good times!

and mostly, thank you for being my friend.

I am one lucky chick to be a part of such a fine feathered flock of flightless birds---my issy sissies!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jane for the great memories of all the fun times we have all had in the past!
I bet we can add some more fun pics from our trip to D.C.!