Thursday, March 25, 2010

Too Many Sweets

Well, I had a visit to the dentist today and was hoping for just a cleaning but had to have x-rays and then they found a cavity so I'll be going back for that in the near future. I guess I have to cut out some of the food that my sweet tooth likes. :-(

I had a fun night last night hosting the Poker Queens. Won a few dirty pennies and had quite a few laughs along with a lot of visiting in between hands. Love poker night!

Hope you are all having a good day.

3 comments:

Anne said...

mmm, hot chocolate. Sorry about the cavity. At least it was just one. Glad you had fun with your poker queens.

Ruby said...

Mmmm, that does look good.

Better a cavity than a root canal. Can you tell I go to the dentist a lot?

J Brand said...

dentist visits no fun. sweets lots of fun. balance so difficult. Good to hear of fun with poker. fun, like sweets, is good.

cavities not fun either but as julia said much better than root canal.