I thought this was a neat picture of my Grandfather and Grandmother in front of the farmhouse where he homesteaded. Notice his large hearing contraption that he has hanging on his shirt. Times have sure changed in regard to hearing aids. Unfortunately, I never knew them as they both had passed away before I was born but know they raised all of their children to be fine upstanding people.
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Ancestors
I thought this was a neat picture of my Grandfather and Grandmother in front of the farmhouse where he homesteaded. Notice his large hearing contraption that he has hanging on his shirt. Times have sure changed in regard to hearing aids. Unfortunately, I never knew them as they both had passed away before I was born but know they raised all of their children to be fine upstanding people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great photo. I love that they are both smiling. A lot of the photos from that time period feature very somber looking people. They look happy.
Post a Comment