
Well, I'm back up nort' and have to say this is a day where I feel I am enjoying solitude. Sometimes, I get a little bored up here but today it feels good.
I used my new washer and dryer which I love. They are so much bigger than the old ones. I hope they last as long.
Then, I took another walk down the lane and my legs can "feel the burn" as they say. The buds are starting to come out on the trees and the birds were chirping away. Nice. I wish I would have taken my camera along...here is a picture I took last year showing that spring is here and the grass will be growing on the runway again very soon. :-)
1 comment:
Hey Jane, I love seeing the runway picture! Reminds me of the Issy Birds who cannot fly but will give it a try anyway : )
Glad you are enjoying your new washer and dryer sometimes things like that can be more satisfying than we'd ever imagine. Enjoy the laundry.
Keep up that walking. Feel that burn. We're going to need all the muscle we can muster to take on DC! Look out DC here come a flock of flightless Issy Birds!
Post a Comment