I went for a spring walk with my walking group on Wednesday around Palmer Lake and took a few pictures along the way. It was a beautiful day for a walk and the time went by fast.
There are a few other pictures of Easter years ago and some other pictures at the end of the tiny movie that I just had to include.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Jane, I enjoyed your movie and so glad you got in a spring walk and a walk down memory lane with your other photos. Hope your Easter Eve is going well and your Easter day is good. Happy Easter. Do you have a bonnet for this year? Not me : ( But after seeing your pictures I feel like I should make one for tomorrow!
I enjoyed the video and do remember you in the "pimple" dress from when you posted it before. Very cute. I do so want to see your 2010 Easter bonnet. Hope you have a happy Easter.
Post a Comment