We had a great time in DC despite my bad knee and case of the shingles. I didn't let that stop me though....thanks to the 2 steroid shots to the knee and anti-viral pills for the shingles I was able to go and see everything I wanted to see. That included a brief sighting of President Obama walking from the White House to the helicopter while we stood in the south portico waiting for our tour of the White House....very exciting! The weather was quite hot and humid but we managed okay no thanks to almost being beheaded on our double decker bus. Scary! Anyway, here are some photos I took of our trip. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am most impressed to hear sighting of tall lanky President on way to lift off!!!
Rob had shingles a few years ago and I was truly sorry to hear you would be traveling with that on board. Thank goodness for DRUGS.
Glad to hear of good trip, and intact skulls. Welcome home!
Great pictures of our trip, Jane. So much to see and we covered alot!
Great photos and video and a pink elephant even. And what was the deal with that George Washington floaty head thing? I found it a bit frightening. I'm glad you guys had a good time. I too was sorry to hear about your shingles. Glad you were able to get something to kill the pain.
Hey Jane, great to see your tinymovie! Your pics are wonderful. We surely did cover a lot of ground--on foot, bus and vehicle. Quite a whirlwind Washington trip we had and lots of special memories. I hope that your shingles and your knees are recovering from our adventure. You were a travel trooper and I appreciated that you had such a good attitude despite being less than healthy--not sure I would have been so chipper if I'd had the shingles.
Post a Comment