Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sculptures in Vining

We stopped in the town of Vining to see the sculptures that were displayed there. This is the hometown of one of our astronauts, Karen Nyberg and her father actually did all of the sculptures.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree. Those were my favorites too: 1. Big Fat Toe Foot
2. Never ending coffee pot
3. Elephant

J Brand said...

this is great fun! I am going to have to go see these in person sometime. Good thing there should still be some coffee left in that cup when I get there! The coffee cup is my favorite but that toe is great too...reminds me of the way too many times I have stubbed my toe and it feels that big!

Anne said...

Cool sculptures. I'm always happy to see a pachyderm. But I'm curious about that large pliers. Is that a gigantic grasshopper that they're pliering (that's my made up word for the day)? That's what it looks like to me.