Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Diane & Jim's Anniversary



Last night, Diane & Jim invited me to join them for their 41st anniversary dinner at Pittsburgh Blue. I had almond crusted walleye and creamed corn with a hint of nutmeg. It was yummy and they had a special on a bottle of wine for $10 so we had a nice Merlot with our meal. We enjoyed reminiscing about our wedding day and honeymoons. We both ended up staying at a cabin in Ely which was a coincidence. I think it's wonderful that they have been married 41 years and wish them many more happy, healthy years of wedded bliss. Here are a couple of pictures I took of the happy couple.

1 comment:

J Brand said...

Happy belated Anniversary Jim and Diane! Glad you all got to celebrate and remember together---and the addition of Merlot can make any occasion extra special!