
Yesterday, Diane, Heather & I drove over to Stillwater and met our cousin Kathy for dinner at the Freight House where the onion strings were delicious! It was fun antiqueing also and checking out the stores on Main Street. The reason I wanted to go over there though was because of the Northern Vineyard where they make Lady Slipper wine which Bill loves. We always have some when we go to the Lodge at Itasca State Park. We did a little wine tasting while we were there and I also bought a bottle of Okterberfest wine which I really like. Too bad Stillwater is so far across town from Maple Grove because I really enjoy going over there...next time I'll check out my old stomping ground of Hudson....I hear there are some great stores on Main Street too.
2 comments:
What a lovely photo and what a lovely sounding way to spend a day! Stillwater is nice as is wine tasting!
Sounds like a lovely day! Lady slipper wine? Have never tried it and I've never even been to Stillwater, if you can believe it.
Post a Comment