Sunday, October 17, 2010

Jane's ?? Birthday

This weekend I had a few of my Issy friends up at the cabin. We celebrated my birth....day and had lots of laughs. Thanks so much for helping me celebrate!

5 comments:

Anne said...

Looks like a great time. You Issies know how to have fun. Happy Birthday, Jane! Is it your actual birthday yet?

J Brand said...

I love the movie---with the, ummm, exception of the humiliating footage you've got of me in there ; )

I had a great time and thank you so much for your hospitality and for the fine movie memory.

Happy belated birthday and merry christmas

Schumom said...

Love the movie - it sure was a great weekend! I'm so glad I was able to spend your Christmas with you at your fine cabin! And if Joan happens to read this comment . . . no food poisoning from leftovers yet (could be the residual alcohol in the bloodstream killing off any potential bacteria growth)!

Anonymous said...

Fun movie of the crazy Issys!
I do believe Joan would be a sensational skateboarder. At least she looked the part, but DID NOT have wheels under her.
I did not realize that you were filming the Charades Jane!

J Brand said...

Hey Diane, You might be on to something---until I watched this movie--I had no idea what a good skateboarder I actually was : ) Of course it would be different had there been real wheels.
What fun we had--and--like you--I did not know that Jane was secretly taping our antics---She must have hid the camera? Like Candid Camera?