
Yes, this is what I woke up to today, November 13th.....lots and lots of snow.....and it's still coming down. I went out and used my loooong handled shovel (about 16 feet long) to bring the snow down off the roof close to the gutters. That meant I had to bring it in through the garage through the kitchen (I managed to knock over a few knick knacks on the way but no damage was done) and out the front door so I didn't have to tramp through all that high snow on the sidewalk. The heavy wet snow tends to freeze and clog up the gutters so thought I better do that (even though it hasn't stopped snowing yet) as our Association has someone come and clear the driveway and walk....didn't want to have to shovel what I cleared off the roof after they have left Yes, let THEM have all the fun of shoveling and this way I know my Association dues are put to good use! The way it's coming down I'll probably have to get out there again. :-(
2 comments:
Hey Jane you are brave going out to shovel off the roof in all of this! It certainly is deep, heavy and wet snow. I hope it melts soon : (
Ack, that's too much snow. Sorry you had to do all that work. I too hope that it melts soon.
Post a Comment