Very very funny. I still have a message on my phone from last year which has Feliz Navidad playing in the background. For some reason, that song gets stuck in my head all year round and when my friend was in her car and heard it on the radio, she put the phone up to the radio and left me message.
I heart this. Thanks for the chuckles. I want some of those jumping beans---if I ate a can of those I might just be able to shovel our cars out all by myself.
2 comments:
Very very funny. I still have a message on my phone from last year which has Feliz Navidad playing in the background. For some reason, that song gets stuck in my head all year round and when my friend was in her car and heard it on the radio, she put the phone up to the radio and left me message.
I heart this. Thanks for the chuckles. I want some of those jumping beans---if I ate a can of those I might just be able to shovel our cars out all by myself.
Post a Comment