I'm sorry I have been absent from my blog so much but it has been a busy and stressful time of year. Tomorrow, Bill and I leave for Mayo to speak with his doctor before he has his radiation done next week. I pray everything goes well for him.
Here are some pictures from Christmas which was a happy time for all of us. It was so good to have all of the grandkids here....it won't be long and they will have families of their own and it won't be so easy to get together. I hope you have all had a great holiday season. By the looks of JB's blog, you really had a fun time with your boys and got some exercise in besides. Good for you!
2 comments:
Hey Jane. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Bill as you travel to Mayo to visit with the doctor. I hope all goes well.
The photos are lovely and I am glad you were all able to be together for Christmas. Life does change and getting together can get more difficult through time---perhaps that makes the times we do get to spend together that much more special. I am glad you had some special time this holiday season.
Good to hear from you. No need to apologize for being absent from the blog. Life just gets in the way sometimes. I hope everything goes well with Bill's radiation. I'm sending warm thoughts your way.
Post a Comment