Monday, March 14, 2011

Our Trip Wayyyyyy Up Nort' to International Falls

Diane, Joan and I drove up to International Falls to visit Vera this past weekend. We had so much fun seeing her again and Vera was such a great hostess...she fed us well! We celebrated Joan's birthday which isn't for a few days and had some fun being silly. Here is one of the videos I took with more to follow in the next few days....as you can see I'm not very good at videotaping....much better at editing and producing. I tried multi-tasking by shooting video and still photos at the same time. ;-)

1 comment:

Healthy and Happy said...

I had no idea I was on candid camera. you are quite the multitasker Jane. Taking movies and stills at the same time. Woo Hoo. But it was a fun time. thanks for all the great gifts and great memories : )