I can't believe it's been so long since I have blogged! Here is a compilation of two recent events in my life. The first part of the video is our trip to Wisconsin where we hit most of the antique stores along the way. A fun time but we came to the conclusion the antiques were better in our own backyard. Also, in the video is our recent garage sale in Cottage Grove at Jen's. We had a fun time but are glad it's over. Thanks to Kathy & Jim for their hospitality for 3 nights and the great clothes we found and to Jen for the great food during the sale...oh, I can't forget Kathy's poppyseed cake either. Yum!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like a good time was had by all. Makes me want to get on the road again too! Those desserts look like they would be worth the trip to Wisconsin!
They desserts were yummy. Fun trip once again,
Post a Comment