Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Black Squirrels Get Hungry Too

We have a black squirrel (in this photo he doesn't look black because he has snow on his coat) that loves to jump to our bird feeder and try to get some seeds....quite the daredevil. The other day, a woodpecker tried hanging on it...the woodpecker was almost bigger than the feeder! Couldn't get a very good picture of it though.

I'm just hibernating after our 18 inches of snow over the last few days. We may get more today....joy, joy. It is -22 outside right now and I have no plans on going out and about today. It's a good thing I have this blog to vent on or a person could go stir crazy.

I hope the black ice melts soon down south and I know the snow isn't going to be melting up nort' so it is what it is.

1 comment:

J Brand said...

hey there. nice pic. nice post. It's time for a long winters nap that's for sure and wake up when it's spring or when wind chill rises above zero whichever comes first.