Tell me again why I live in Minnesota in the winter....
Would somebody tell me again why I live in Minnesota in the winter.....18 inches of the white stuff is on the ground. If I made a snow angel, they probably wouldn't find me until next spring. Still getting used to this new blog.
Hmm. I just tried to comment and not sure what i did but think it disappeared. Anyway, good to see you on blog again! Why we live in Minnesota is a question I do not have answer for just now nut suppose it has something to do with habit and home : )
I too am asking myself that question tonight. My arms are cold. I think I would swallow my pride and cover myself up with a snuggie blanket right now if I had one. That's a lot of snow on that picnic table!
3 comments:
Hmm. I just tried to comment and not sure what i did but think it disappeared. Anyway, good to see you on blog again! Why we live in Minnesota is a question I do not have answer for just now nut suppose it has something to do with habit and home : )
I too am asking myself that question tonight. My arms are cold. I think I would swallow my pride and cover myself up with a snuggie blanket right now if I had one. That's a lot of snow on that picnic table!
Post a Comment