
While visiting my sister-in-law in Nebraska last weekend, she asked me if I wanted any of her old record albums. I was pleasantly surprised to find 4 of Barry Manilow, 1 of Bob Dylan and also a memorial album of John Fitzgerald Kennedy, highlights of speeches made by our beloved President.
Above is a picture of one of the albums of Barry, front and back. I wish I had a record player to play these on....we have one in Stanley but not here. Hopefully, they aren't scratched up.
2 comments:
I heart seeing these! How fun to have the old albums. Too bad ya can't play them! Thanks for posting the pics : )
Fabulous! I love old record albums. As much as I like technology and being able to download music whenever I want it, I often feel nostalgic for vinyl. Vinyl records had such character and that's what we are missing in this digital age.
Post a Comment