I thought this was cute (but a bit blurred). Barry has a dog and a sense of humor too according to his shirt. This was on the back side of one of his albums.
I have a question. Does anyone know if there is a setting where I am alerted when someone posts on their blog? I know in Yahoo 360 there was something like that. Just askin'.
Update: I just found what I was looking for. Go to your Settings, Click on Email tab. There is a Blog Send Address category where you can add my email address so I will know when you post an entry to your blog. I'll add your email addresses in my settings also.
3 comments:
very cute pic of Barry with his beagle. As for alerts, well, there is the option on the bottom of your blog I see that says "subscribe to: Post Comments" and also "subscribe by email" I am not sure if that is on mine or not because mine is not "public". Will have to look. But check just below comment section and see what you can find. I'll look at mine and see. I know Scooter Lady had mine set up to get notice but it no longer worked when I changed it to private. Hmmmmmm......
I love the flower pics! Beautiful!
You inspired me with your beautiful pictures from Como the other day. These were taken in Alaska....loved them.
Post a Comment