
Yes, it is time to drink up again! January 14, 2009
Recreate the medieval burlesque festival Festum Asinorum (or Feast of the Ass) today!What shall I have tonight? Probably Livermulch. Quiet day here at the cabin...didn't go outside at all. Busy making DVD's for my sister-in-law of old family pictures.
Diane sent me pictures of Anne's party and the food looked nummy. Very nice indeed.
4 comments:
Glad you have been staying in because again, it's very cold. Oh, and the food was as nummy as it looked.
I have found the perfect celebratory beverage for Festum Asinorum:
Farnesse Montpulciano D'abruzzo. In English that translates to Cheap Italian Red Wine from Surdyk's.
Sounds good, JB. Fill 'er up!
Thanks for the encouragement Jane. I did fill 'er up indeed. To please the Ass and really make it a feast, I also made (and consumed) a batch of chocolate chip cookies....all while watching PBS Special on Humor. I love Jonathon Winters. Erica Jong quote in your gadgets today also really fits with that. Jonathon Winters was so funny and yet had such a dark side too. I can relate ; )
Time for more Montepulciano...little time left to celebrate the Ass.
Post a Comment