Yes, things are getting pretty tee-jus and lonely this winter up nort'...but at least I have my little videos to make to keep me happy. Expecting more snow and cold weather tonight...yep, pretty tee-jus.
I found this Walter Brennan CD at the local library (I told you their selection was limited) and love this song because it reminds me of simpler days years ago watching Walter Brennan and Richard Crenna in the "Real McCoys". I can still see Grandpa Amos McCoy limping across the old porch and I loved his voice....what a great character actor he was! Hope he doesn't mind me using his song....but then I think he would understand about my life getting tee-jus here at the cabin. ;-)
2 comments:
i love this video and this song. doing creative things really does keep life from getting tooooooo tedious thats for darn shur.
keep em coming i'll try to get another movie made soon as my creativity flows again.
hang in there up nort' spring will come--sooner or later.
The video is not tedious at all... Love it and the song. Very fun. Even with the cold and snow that are on their way, there is an end in sight.
Post a Comment