Thursday, March 19, 2009

ANOTHER UPDATE: Anyone for a Roadtrip?

ANOTHER UPDATE: Cedar Mountain/Comfrey will play tomorrow around noon and this one is supposed to be televised. I'll be watching.

UPDATE: Comfrey won! It wasn't televised though. Bummer.

Sorry, my memory is failing me. I mentioned on JB's blog that I took a picture of a semi but it was a bus....see below. Anyway, here it is....we thought it was pretty humorous.

Guess what, I think I'll be able to watch my hometown girls basketball team play at 1:00. I can get it up here on channel 15 or 45. Yay! Go Cougars....it used to be Rockets when I was a cheerleader. The colors were green and white also.....things change. Hope they win.

6 comments:

J Brand said...

this is funny! Hope you enjoy your bball game today!
Go Team! And then the Gophers tonight! March Madness has arrived.

J Brand said...

yes it is lonely in the blogosphere but hey. we can still have fun even if nobody else wants to join us : )

I am currently 7 for 8! But that's gonna change as tonight's games end...although...sadly...it looks like the Gophers are going to lose...

J Brand said...

March madneess in the blogosphere! We can now cheer on Comfrey since we can't cheer on Gophers!

I hope your team does better tomorrow than our Gophers did tonight.

Janei said...

Yes, I have March Madness and it's not from basketball.....it's from this loooong winter.

I will be cheering my hometown team on tomorrow. Go little hometown, Go!

J Brand said...

March madness is an appropriate term that I believe could apply to almost everyone in MInnesota this year!
I only hope we don't get any basketball tournament snowstorms because then it could become March INSANITY!

Anne said...

LOL at that photo.