Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hometown Basketball Team Makes It To State

Hi, I'm back "Up Nort". The drive up was good....nice and sunny and no ice on the roads. It's a bit colder up here than down south though and still snow around.

I'm excited because on the way up here I was listening to the radio and heard that the Girls Basketball team from my hometown made it to State. The sports are now consolidated with Cedar Mountain High School in Morgan so the name of the team is Cedar Mountain/Comfrey and they are playing tomorrow at 1:00PM at Williams Arena in the 1A division. Of course, when I was going to school there, it was just called Comfrey Public School. I hope they do well....and also hope I can see it on TV. I don't know if I can get it up here. :-(

I sure enjoyed going out with the Issy Gals last night and celebrating Saint JB's birthday and St. Patty's Day. It is always so much fun to get together...we have to do it more often. Hope you are feeling better today, Gerri and those pills help you.



1 comment:

J Brand said...

hey Jane, I hope you can see the basketball game too. Would be fun!

I enjoyed our Saints gathering at Oak City the other night too. Thanks for the gift and for hanging around down south so we could get together. It was fun. We should do that more often.

Take care up nort' there and hopefully Spring will be here to stay now and no more snow!!!!!!!