Friday, March 13, 2009

UPDATE: Going To The Theatre

UPDATE: Had a nice time at the play....very funny and reminded me of years ago growing up in a small town. We had some very nice church basement ladies at our church. Lots of singing and scandihoovian humor and accents.

I'm looking forward to going to the theatre tonight. Yes, I'm finally going to see Church Basement Ladies, A Second Helping. I didn't see the first play, Church Basement Ladies, so I'm going to enjoy tonight. I may have to make a casserole for dinner before I go....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lynne M who works at the library went to see it with some people and they did have a hot dish dinner at her house before, along with the jello and they all had on aprons. Fun!

Anne said...

Hope you enjoy your play. I saw your reply on my blog. Sorry I've been such a bad blog buddy lately. I've just been busy working, running around and then tired, so I haven't had much time for or the inclination to draw or blog. I expect to get a post up, along with a new drawing, by tomorrow.

J Brand said...

oh yah I hope you have a good time then with the ladies aid in the basement then. you've given me a hankering for hotdish yes you have...tater tot hot dish don't ya know.

J Brand said...

glad to hear you enjoyed the play. yeah, those church basement ladies---they are gems---cake, coffee, hot dish, jello salads---true Minnesota stuff. All good. All Good.

Hope you enjoy the weather today too.