Wednesday, March 11, 2009

UPDATE: On a Clear Day/Snowfall



UPDATE: What a difference a day makes. Here is the same shot a day later....too bad it's still so darn cold.

I had to take a picture of the snow falling yesterday. It was coming down so heavy that I couldn't see Cty. Rd. 30. Very pretty if you don't have to drive in it. Now, today we have the strong winds and bitter cold.....life in Minnesota....ain't it grand?

2 comments:

J Brand said...

Life in Minnesota is certainly interesting I am not sure I would go so far as grand! The snow was pretty but the wind and cold were not so nice. I am glad it is sunny today but am also glad it is going to warm up soon too.

I wish I was in Arizona or even in Iowa right now but alas I have only traveled to Panera while strangers are visiting my house.

Anonymous said...

Much better!